this week has been a little crazy, but when i need to laugh/breathe/relax, i turn to youtube.
here are some clips i like:
1. the opening for the 63rd emmys (five years ago)
2. a male gorilla that doesn’t like his hands/feet to be wet (koko’s male companion)
3. strava (an app i use to track my runs) recently released five videos. their message: strive to be an athlete, and you are one. they accurately represent the group dynamic that i see every week. there’s one about the guy who takes all the pictures (like my friend sparky). there’s one about how we can laugh and relax before starting our endeavor. there’s one about being a friend, and the last is about being a teammate. i really love all of them.
4. any of the james cordon late late show clips crack me up.
6. i am tickled by news bloopers. this one is ten years old but still my favorite.
7. videos of babies escaping from their cribs also make me laugh.