monday: (hot) yoga and hockey (we lost 7-1)
tuesday: strength workout for runners
wednesday: rest, twins/angels game!
thursday: 5.3 mile speed workout before work, 3.1 mile after work (quenelle 5k) and yoga
friday: rest, kickball
saturday: 4 mile tempo run, then jolly oyster day
sunday: 14 miles with e and b
total miles: 26.4 miles
– i start my half marathon training with fleet feet burbank this week. i’m using this training to add mileage every week and to have an excuse to run with my team.
– i am running with my new mizuno wave inspire 11s. so far i can say that i’m a fan.
– i owe a huge thanks to my friends for running my 14 mile run in the heat and hills. it’s a lot easier to run long distances with friends.
– i had my first morning run this week! after many attempts at waking up early before work, i finally successfully ran before work. i used starbucks as an added incentive, and that helped too.
– my running team ran a “quenelle 5k” this week. this meant we ran 3.1 miles and then ate quenelle ice cream. that’s my favorite kind of 5k.