1. i can’t wait to watch this.
2. i finished the audiobook of “yes please” by amy poehler yesterday, and i started “modern romance” by aziz ansari today. i expected “modern romance” to be an autobiography as well, but it more of a case study of modern romance, go figure.
3. i also started/finished the book of “a girl like me” while on vacation last weekend. i wouldn’t call it sophisticated reading or a novel by any means, but it was fun to read and i liked gemma burgess’s writing style.
5. i am ran a free race this weekend! my favorite kind.
6. i am attended my friend’s wedding alone this weekend. i was nervous before attending by myself, but this article from refinery29 helped a lot. the wedding was wonderful, both families are part persian so there was a persian wedding ceremony as well as a christian ceremony. i have never attended a persian ceremony before and the traditions and symbolism was fascinating.
7. trader joe’s now sells chocolate bars with cookie butter inside.
8. i finished white collar and am now in search of a new show to watch. in the mean time, i will be watching old episodes of “the office”.
9. i am so excited for brian dozier!
10. i am starting the whole30 program this weekend. i am nervous about giving up so many foods that i love (like cheese and bread) but excited to see how my body takes it.