well… it’s been a while. sorry about that.
- i realized how close i live to rocky mountain national park and now want to go there at least once a month.
- i ran the nyc marathon, park hill 10k, and chino hills 50k.
- i met vincent, my family’s newest dog.
- i confirmed that harvey and sabrina’s relationship is my favorite in all of tv.
- i watched the new season of gilmore girls. my expectations weren’t high, so that’s good.
- i signed up for an unlimited membership at orangetheory fitness. it was expensive, but my goal is to go 16 times per month to justify the price. right now i’m 13 days in and i’ve gone 8 times.
- i signed up for my first 50 miler, the tillamok burn in april. i’m incredibly nervous and excited, and am shamelessly trying to get all of my friends to sign up.
i mapped out a training schedule for the 50 miler and with a 1 week break for skiing, it starts today. i used the ultraladies training schedule and i hope to (mostly) stick to it. right now i’m worried about the long miles on weekends in the colorado cold. oh well.
and here’s a couple youtube clips to apologize for my absence on the blog.