1. happy halloween week! to be festive, i have been listening to warewolf bar mitzvah (from 30 rock) on repeat. (the full song music video was never filmed, so the youtube clip is more for listening than watching)
2. i need to watch “hocus pocus” before this holiday has come and gone. apparently there’s a sequel in the works, but bette midler blames the delay on “trouble finding a virgin”.
3. torii hunter announced last night that he’s retiring from baseball. he’s been my favorite player, both times he played for the twins. i’ll be sad to see him go.
4. if you need a distraction from your tuesday, this is a fun 10 min video of a live read of the movie space jam (from 2014) by different celebrities (including deandre jordan and blake griffin).
5. these knitted hats are beautiful.
6. this video of “the first person to run a marathon without talking about it” made me chuckle.
7. my favorite halloween joke: what did the ghost say to the bees? boo bees! (an auditor at my previous job told that joke)
8. one more reason to love the minnesota wild.
9. i don’t have a dog. but if i did, i would want to dress it up like this.
10. this is how i feel today.