1. do you have any friends who pronounce foreign words in an annoying way? i once tagged along on a double date and the guy i was paired with kept doing this, it drove me insane. this snl skit is perfect.
2. i won (yes, won) a pair of brooks adrenaline gts 15 shoes last night at run with us, pasadena. i am so excited, i plan on wearing these for the marathon! (but don’t worry, i will break them in before)
3. i have decided to go back to school! i am going back for my mba. i am still at the start of all of this. i signed up for the gmat and i’m starting to study. once i get my score from the gmat, i’ll figure out where i can go and start applying.
4. there’s training the next couple days at work (which i organized but don’t have to attend) which means candies all day every day. i can’t stop going back there to get mini reeses. it’s surprising what chocolate can do to make my day better.
5. while i’m sure there’s more to smile about today, here are some quotes. (i actually wrote these down when i was trying to brainstorm what to put on a plate/cup at color me mine)
My doctor told me I had to stop throwing intimate dinners for four unless there are three other people.
– Orson Welles
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
– Virginia Woolf
Ahh, what’s the point? When I like them, they don’t like me, when they like me I don’t like them. Why can’t I act with the ones I like the way I do with the ones I don’t like?
It doesn’t matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop.
And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk more.
– Erica Jong