i started off the new year with champagne, friends and s’mores.
i don’t have one specific new year’s resolution, but i do have a list of things i want to accomplish in twenty fifteen. – take a sewing class
– send cards to my friends and family
– explore new restaurants in LA
– buy a candy thermometer
– learn how to make candy
– run my second (and maybe third?) marathon
– travel, in and out of california
– call my grandma more often
– gain confidence in my cooking/baking skills
– take more pictures i want to resolve to be happy and learn from the past.
instead of creating my own resolutions, i’ve decided to base my resolutions on the friends episode “the one with the resolutions”.
monica: take more pictures (and as monica says, “i really think it’s the best resolution because everyone can enjoy my pictures”)
rachel: gossip less
pilot a commercial jet ok i am not going to try and pilot a commercial jet, but i will travel and explore LA
joey: learn how to
play guitar sew
chandler: not making fun of my friends – ok i don’t think i make fun of my friends, but i will send my friends cards and call my family more often
ross: do something new every day
1999 2015, the year of joey selby”
do more of what makes you happy.