another year. another fresh start, list of resolutions. reset the mileage counters. clear out the fridge.
i spent the new year surrounded by friends, vegan food, ipas, and continued the celebration with rose champagne, creme brulee, and the rose parade. it was really wonderful, and made me miss my california life.
this weekened i asked almost everyone what their resolutions were. i love the idea of a clean slate, even though i’m happy with where my life is now. a lot of people hadn’t even thought of resolutions. i heard some lame ones (“be better at work”) and some great ones (“be a better friend”).
in twenty seventeen i want to
– be better at keeping a journal
– eat more fruits and vegetables
– eat fewer sweets and diet cokes
– run 1,500 miles
– figure out how to successfully blow dry my hair
– post more pictures
– support more causes i believe in
– improve my cooking skills
here’s to another year!